Supporting our communities
The Live Life Fully Foundation provides financial support through grants to organizations that offer financial literacy, financial education, financial wellness with two support programs. The Live Life Fully Foundation helps support 501c3 not-for-profits with missions that align with the Foundation and are not driven by political or religious objectives.
All applications will be subject to approval from the Live Life Fully Foundation Board. The duration of the review process can vary and is determined by the Board's schedule. Please take this into account if your request has a deadline and submit it in advance to allow for ample time.
Before submitting an application for consideration, please review our Grant Submission Guidelines to determine if your request qualifies.
All applications must be submitted online using the button found below. We do not accept paper requests or Letters of Inquiry.
Financial Literacy and Education
This community grant goes to 501c3 not-for-profit organizations that provide financial literacy and education programs or information.
This community grant goes to 501c3 not-for-profit organizations that provide financial wellness.
Grant Submission Guidelines
Grant Funding Criteria
To be eligible for funding from the Live Life Fully Foundation, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered 501(c)3 organizations (others may be considered).
- Serve a community in which USALLIANCE Financial has a physical location or a large concentration of members.
- Provide financial literacy and education to the community, or provide financial wellness programs to the community.
- The applicant organization must be at least two years old from the Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination.
- Grant requests cannot be more than 25 percent of the program’s operational budget.
- Applications must be submitted at least 12 weeks before funds are needed.
- Applicants agree to send a signed letter acknowledging receipt of the grant on the organization’s letterhead.
- Applicants agree to report back to the Live Life Fully Foundation on funding relevant outcomes before considering additional grants.
- Applicants must meet all grant guideline criteria.
The following are ineligible to receive contributions from the Live Life Fully Foundation:
- Organizations without 501(c)3 tax-exempt status from the IRS (others may be considered).
- Political organizations or candidates for public office.
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or pose a potential conflict of interest to USALLIANCE Financial or the Live Life Fully Foundation.
- Labor, social, or fraternal organizations.
- Requests from religious organizations that are denominational or sectarian in purpose.
- Private Foundations, unless the Foundation operates programming which fits into our request criteria.
- For-profit organizations, unless the organization operates programming for which fits into our request criteria.
- Colleges and universities.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Organizations outside the United States.
- Requests for event sponsorship, including:
- Individuals that participate in walks, biking, running, challenges etc. intending to raise money for a charity as we only fund directly to the charity.
- Agencies and/or school-sponsored walk-a-thons, athletic events, or athletic group sponsorships.
- Door prizes or raffles or auction items.
- School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, or class parties
- Requests for advertising.
- Requests for capital campaigns.
Live Life Fully Foundation provides monetary contributions only.
Because the Live Life Fully Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and our financial resources are limited, we cannot accommodate all requests we receive. Therefore, we must carefully review all appeals and grant support only to those organizations that best meet our community involvement objectives.
All proposals must be submitted via our online grant system, at least eight weeks in advance of the need. Applicants may only submit one grant request per year.
Requests must include:
- A concise statement about your organization including history, programs, management, and record of accomplishments
- A thorough statement about the program seeking funding including established need, program goals, and record of accomplishments
- Number of community members your organization serves
- Number of community members the program seeking funding serves
- Percent of the program’s operational budget the grant request would support
- Cost per community member for the program seeking funding
- List of executive leadership, and Board member list with affiliations
- List of major sponsors and funders
- Copy of your organization’s most recent 990
- Copy of your organization’s most recent audited statement
- Copy of most recent annual report
- Other examples of community involvement and relationships that you would like to highlight
- Specific amount requested from the Live Life Fully Foundation
- Proof of tax-exempt status
Deadlines and Review Process
Reviews may take up to 12 weeks. Each request is individually reviewed for eligibility. The Live Life Fully Foundation may require a site visit or conference call to discuss your grant application and any questions we may have. Requesting organizations will receive notification of a funding decision following the board meeting. We appreciate your patience and understanding while your request is being reviewed.
Have a question or concern? Contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.